Soil Moist Fines
- Soil Moist Fines is a product used as a delivery system to store moisture in the fine polymer powder.
- It absorbs moisture similar to a sponge, when the surrounding soil dries; the water is released to the soil over an extended period of time.
- Reduces plant watering by 50%.
- Maintains vigorous plants, encourages deep root penetration, minimizes transplant shock, reduces soil compaction, and lasts several seasons.
- This does not contain mycorrhizal.
- This is 1 pound which mixes with 20-40 gallons of water and will treat approximately 12,000-19,200 seedlings.