5/16 Galvanized 7x19 Cable
- 250' minimum to buy. Buy in increments of 250'
- Quantity entered must be in increments of 250
- 5/16 inch in diameter galvanized 7x19 cable is flexible and has a breaking strength of 9,800 pounds.
- The construction includes 7 strands with 19 wires per strand in galvanized steel, creating a strong steel cable that is both flexible and resistant to corrosion.
- This small diameter wire rope is not intended for aircraft use, but designed for industrial, agricultural and marine applications.
- This cable comes in lengths of 250 up to 5,000 feet.