PVC Sch40 45 Deg. Elbow Slip x Slip - 2 in.
Original price $2.80 - Original price $2.80
$2.80 - $2.80
Current price $2.80
- ASTM D-1784 - Rigid Poly (Vinyl Chloride) (PVC) Compounds and Chlorinated Poly Vinyl Chloride (CPVC) Compounds
- ASTM D-2466 - Socket Type Poly (Vinyl Chloride) (PVC) Plastic Pipe Fittings, Schedule 40
- ASTM F-1970 - Standard Specification for Special Engineered Fittings, Appurtenances or Valves for use in Poly (Vinyl Chloride)(PVC) or Chlorinated Poly (Vinyl Chloride)(CPVC) systems
- Material - LASCO Schedule 40 Fittings are produced from PVC Type 1, Cell Classification 12454-B. -O-rings are produced from a Buna- N (Nitrile) material
- Listings - NSF/ANSI Standard 61, Annex G: Drinking Water System Components Weighted average lead content of less than or equal to 0.25% and is in compliance with California's Health & Safety Code Section 116875 (commonly known as AB1953) NSF/ANSI Standard 14: Plastics Piping system components and Related Materials. Includes ANSI Standard 61, Annex G
- Not to be used in the Hot or Cold water distribution system in a dwelling Maximum Service Temperature 140°F
- Do not use LASCO fittings for compressed air or gases.
- Do not test PVC piping systems with compressed air or gases
- Do not use fittings with liquids not recommended by LASCO
- Fitting modification voids the warranty