PVC Sch40 Flush-Style Reducer Bushing Spigot x Slip - 3/4 x 1/2 in.
- ASTM D-1784 - Rigid Poly (Vinyl Chloride) (PVC) Compounds and Chlorinated Poly Vinyl Chloride (CPVC) Compounds
- ASTM D-2466 - Socket Type Poly (Vinyl Chloride) (PVC) Plastic Pipe Fittings, Schedule 40
- ASTM F-1970 - Standard Specification for Special Engineered Fittings, Appurtenances or Valves for use in Poly (Vinyl Chloride)(PVC) or Chlorinated Poly (Vinyl Chloride)(CPVC) systems
- Not to be used in the Hot or Cold water distribution system in a dwelling Maximum Service Temperature 140°F
- Do not use fittings for compressed air or gases.
- Do not test PVC piping systems with compressed air or gases
- Fitting modification voids the warranty
- Part No.: 437-101
- Size: 3/4 x 1/2 in.
- Material: PVC
- Schedule: 40
- Connection: Spigot x Slip
- Style: Flush
- Product Type: Reducer Bushing