- Patented (Fenox) galvanized steel anchors used specifically for stony ground.
- This anchor will go where the typical helix type anchor will not.
- The anchor is driven into the ground by a hammer and then a mandrel (sold separately) is driven down into the center of the anchor pushing the 'steel roots' into the stony ground locking it in place and ensuring a secure anchor.
- The Anchor Tool Set is REQUIRED for installation. SKU: ANCFNX6TOOLSET
- The anchors are 600mm long approximately 23 1/2 inches.
- Each anchor weighs about 1.6 pounds and is made of hot dipped galvanized steel.
- Does not ship with hooks (brackets) as shown, sold separately. Here is the link to the bracket https://www.orchardvalleysupply.com/products/gripple-fenox-anchor-bracket
To see a graphical demonstration on how the anchor is installed and works, Click Here.