12 in. Kinked Galvanized Steel Ground Stakes - 250 piece box
- Prices subject to change and is limited to quantities on hand
- To staple down the deer fence to prevent deer from pushing under the fence.
- Can also be used to hold down your coir rope for the hop trellis.
- Place stakes on the bottom about every 5 inches.
- 12 inches long, kinked and galvanize
- To prevent white-tailed deer and smaller critters from digging underneath fences and getting into gardens
- For best results, use one 12" metal fence stakes every 5 feet
- Best used for average soils
- Features a kinked design that will make any attempt to pull it out of the ground difficult
- J hook holds the bottom edge of the fence
- It will not protrude or pose a hazard to pets or people walking near the fence line
- Overall Length: 12 inches
- J-Hook Length: 1 inch
- Material: Galvanized Steel
- Qty: 250 pcs. / box