Manual Shoot Remover
The Manual Shoot Remover is designed to make removing fresh buds from the trunks of grape vines, olive trees, nut trees and other fruit trees easy and ergonomic.
The Shoot Remover uses opposing brushes at particular angles to drag away the shoots around the trunk without damaging it. This easy-to-use tool is also ideal for first year plantations as no harm is done to the trunks.
- Easy to use
- Ideal for first year plantation
- Avoid having your employees crouch down over 5,000 times a day
- Ergonomic - reduces occupational injuries and back pain
- Use on trunk sizes 0.4 inches to 6.3 inches in diameter
- Durable - brushes last for for 65,000 plant removal cycles