- These instruments find their greatest utility in vineyards and orchards for monitoring sugar solids in fruit.
- Brix refractometers can give an accurate and quick determination of the Brix content of fruit before it is picked.
- Simply place a few drops of juice on the prism glass and hold to the light to read the Brix scale.
- This model is equipped with automatic temperature compensation (ATC 10-30 degrees Celsius) for accurate measurements without recalibration after shifts in ambient working temperature (field use).
- Accurately reads from 0% to 32% sugar.