Gripple Wire Joiners
Original price $1.05 - Original price $225.00
$1.05 - $225.00
Current price $1.05
- SETTING KEY SOLD SEPARATELY - GRIPSETKEY
- Gripple Wire Joiners make putting tension on wire up to six times faster than traditional methods of joining smooth wire and fencing.
- Inside the Gripple, each wire moves in one direction only, passing over high precision gear-tooth rollers. The moment any load is applied in the opposite direction, the rollers bite, locking the wire in place.
- Used for in-line splices, loop anchoring and repairs in vineyards, orchards and farms. Recommended for trellis lines up to 500 feet.
- The Gripple Wire Joiners are available in the following sizes and styles: Small, Medium, Large, Barbed Wire & GP #1 & GP #2 (The Gripple GP No. 1 and No. 2 are designed with a flat leading edge to create a stable end stop for trellises which use metal end posts).