Properly secure your trellis, tents, garages, storage buildings, canopies, sheds, and shelters with our Earth Eye Anchors. These heavy-duty steel rods are fashioned with corkscrew spirals to easily spin through the ground and provide strong tethering once in place.
- Prices subject to change and is limited to quantities on hand
- Our earth anchors are made of high quality steel with a center or offset eye and helix plate
- For manual installation earth anchors are installed at a slant, in line with the attached wire and perpendicular to the end post
- Earth Anchor Sizing is as follows:
- 15" x 1/2" rod with a 4" Helix - Product not recommended for vineyard trellis systems.
- 30" x 1/2" rod with a 4" Helix - recommended for trellis systems less than 150 feet.
- 40" x 5/8" rod with a 6" Helix - recommended for trellis systems less than 300 feet.
- 48" x 3/4" rod with a 6" Helix - recommended for trellis systems more than 300 feet but not more than 600 feet.