Gripple Fenox Stony Ground Anchors
Original price $8.50 - Original price $8.50
$8.50 - $8.50
Current price $8.50
- Patented (Fenox) galvanized steel anchors used specifically for stony ground
- This anchor will go where the typical helix type anchor will not
- The anchor is driven into the ground by a hammer and then a mandrel (sold separately) is driven down into the center of the anchor pushing the 'steel roots' into the stony ground locking it in place and ensuring a secure ancho.
- The Anchor Tool Set is REQUIRED for installation. SKU: ANCFNX6TOOLSET
- The anchors are 600mm long approximately 23 1/2 inches
- Each anchor weighs about 1.6 pounds and is made of hot dipped galvanized steel.
- Includes hook (bracket) as shown
- You can purchase extra brackets here https://www.orchardvalleysupply.com/products/gripple-fenox-anchor-bracket
To see a graphical demonstration on how the anchor is installed and works, Click Here.