Knipex High Tension Wire Cutters 71 01 200 R
- The CoBolt with reduced cutting edge hardness to allow more pressure on the sides of the cutting edges (e.g. for making fences).
- with precision cutting edges for soft and hard wire.
- cutting capacity: max. diameter 4 mm for hard wire (up to 1900 n/mm² / 48 HRC)
- cuts material like bolts, nails, rivets, etc. up to 5.2 mm dia.
- exceptional cutting performance with minimum effort because of new lever action design.
- cutting edges additionally induction-hardened, cutting edge hardness approx. 62 HRC.
- Chrome vanadium heavy-duty steel; forged, oil-hardened.