MPT Nylon Guardian Air and Vacuum Air Vent - 1 in.
Original price $38.00 - Original price $38.00
$38.00 - $38.00
Current price $38.00
- Ensures maximum protection of irrigation system with proper sizing and placement
- Large capacity vents dampen water hammer preventing pipes and fittings from cracking or bursting
- Made of corrosion-resistant reinforced UV protected composite materials - no metal parts to rust or corrode, no need for spare parts.
- Ensures vent closure as water fills the system, remains open when air pressure reaches the following:
- 5 PSI for 1 in. Guardian
- Part No.: 65ARIA100
- Nominal Size: 1 in.
- Body Material: Nylon
- Connection: MPT (Male Pipe Thread)
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 150 PSI
- Upstream of valves for air discharge during system start-up
- On sloping terrain to prevent collapsing of pipes caused by vacuum when pipe networks drain
- Commonly used downstream of valves, primarily at manifolds, to break vacuum caused by system draining.